The first 3 men that contacted me were not real people. They were scammers. After 2 emails there is a pattern. Their spelling is poor and they ask for your email address immediately. All three had telephone area code 437, coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- Austrians love and honour their national traditions. Marry An Austrian In our time. The population o0 Shares
- I was speaking to a client the other day, Move Slow While Dating and she was super excited to tell m0 Shares
- Rules to Dating Safe Despite the use of technology like Face Time, Skype and Zoom that are helping u0 Shares
- Online dating has revolutionized the way people look for love and companionship, but it can still be0 Shares
- With the advent of the internet, finding love has become more convenient than ever. Online Dating pl0 Shares
- With the rise of Online Dating, it’s no surprise that there are people out there trying to sca0 Shares