If you sign up but don’t go as far as paying they send you fake messages in the hope you pay the joining fee to see it. I’ve had 3 messages, which are blurred out, that look exactly the same and then they mysteriously disappear after a few days, unlike the ones that are genuine.
Most Shared Posts
- With the Love Code, you can analyze any romantic relationship. Let’s look at a real-life stor0 Shares
- Love Letters to Write to a Boyfriend. Nothing quite says “I love you” like love letters.0 Shares
- FOREIGNERS WHEN MEETING ONLINE. Based on her attitude, a woman creates her own image. What image do0 Shares
- Every month Elite Singles is proud to bring you exclusive and insightful guest posts from our favori0 Shares
- If you’ve ever stared at a blank screen and Meet Someone wondered what to say to a partner, yo0 Shares
- What to Expect When First Hooking Up Online in 2022? Hooking Up Online: A casual relationship, a one0 Shares