I won’t bother with describing worthlessness of their so-called “services”, since that is more than adequately documented in the other reviews. What really pisses me off is that you can’t access your account to delete it until you pay for a membership. Nothing but a scam.
Most Shared Posts
- We’ve seen some huge changes in 2020 however one thing has continued as before: individuals ar0 Shares
- The swipe is probably as easygoing a signal as it gets. On Tinder, Bumble, and each copycat dating a0 Shares
- For some, individuals, dating can feel like quite possibly the most difficult thing in the whole wor0 Shares
- Is that some exceptional sort of language spoken by lovebirds? Many would be confused when asked wha0 Shares
- With the Love Code, you can analyze any romantic relationship. Let’s look at a real-life stor0 Shares
- Nothing quite says “I love you” like love letters. Write to a boyfriend a beautiful love0 Shares